You’ll have no shortage of things to do if you decide to live in Muswell Hill. Developments never do happen as they are advertised, but there are places to visit, sites to see, and activities to do. If you can, you could:
- Visit the Tottenham Hotspur FC games. The Spurs make their home at White Hart Lane and it’s always a cracking match every time opponents come to town.
- The 16th century Bruce Castle holds the museum as well as archives containing a lot of the town’s history. For further studies, visitors may also visit Jackson’s Lane Community, a place to learn more about the culture of the town.
- If you’re a shop-a-holic, you’ll want to visit Shopping City. Located at Wood Green and its extension found in Green Lanes, it’s the biggest shopping center in the neighborhood. Other places of interest you should visit for bargain finds are Archway, Crouch End Broadway, and Tottenham High Road.
- Fond of wide open spaces? The city holds a myriad of parks; Alexandra Park, Finsbury Park, Coldfall Wood, Highgate Wood, and Queens Wood should be places of interest for you. The other places apt for people with a love of the outdoors should be the gold courses at Highgate as well as Muswell Hill. You should also take a look at the recreation grounds available at Crouch End and Markfield, among others.
- Concerned about your health? You should get a check-up at the Whittington Hospital, off the border in Camden and near Highgate Hill. You should also go to North Middlesex Hospital if you’re nearer Enfield.